National Sales Manager
This position is responsible for understanding and developing assigned North American territory to maximize and grow revenue and profits by selling customized punching and bending solutions for specific sheet metal and heavy plate industries. Developing productive sales relationships with agent partnerships and direct customer contacts with existing and new customers. Represents the company in a positive and professional manner in all the sales processes and interactions: offering technical analysis and support to customers. Responsible for a business development plan for complex capital equipment solutions sales; specific to sheet metal and heavy plate industries. Works collaboratively with internal team to deliver exceptional offerings. Presents recommendations on product offerings and other market information to help with a competitive advantage and improved customer satisfaction.
Position Reports to: General Manager, Ursviken Inc.
Key Responsibilities, Sales:
- Identify and work directly with sales prospects as well as the ability to work with outside agents for closing sales orders.
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-up with customers and prospects and be available and responsive to customer’s real-time needs.
- Manage to meet annual sales targets, to increase profitable sales, and to build long-term relationships with customers.
- Meet regularly with existing customers and new prospects in sales territory to understand their evolving business needs and position product solutions to meet surfaced needs.
- Support customers with technical knowledge of company offering to include but not limited to, processes relative to the capabilities of the company’s equipment or customer-oriented processes.
- Execute negotiations with customers and partners to close contracts under General Manager’s supervision.
- Take the responsibility for conducting training and informative seminars for customers and agents.
- Assist in developing marketing ideas and participate in trade shows as needed.
Key Responsibilities, Reporting:
- Utilize SWOT analysis for developing both short-term and long-term sales planning goals for the North American market.
- Continuously expand customer understanding and use of company offering and capabilities. Report market needs to product lines and management.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Proactively identify and report industrial changes and competitive pressures to develop and modify sales strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in complex capital equipment sales. Ideally sheet metal CNC machines and press brakes including material handling automation.
- Technical know-how and production solution mindset.
- Knowledge and experience in sheet metal and or heavy plate manufacturing environment.
- Willingness to travel (active passport) over 120 days in a year.
Consultative and solution-based sales skills:
- Knowledge and experience of modern manufacturing processes.
- Ability to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to look beyond and pick up on trends and patterns that can lead to a solution.
- Strong technical knowledge to discuss with customers.
- Ability to build positive working relationships and co-operation, both internally and externally.
- Closing skills in working both directly with customers or thru agent networks.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English, other language skills are beneficial.
IT SKILLS: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, CAD and CAM softwares, CRM.
Please send your application and CV to:
Managing Director | FAvor Partners
Phone: +1 770 841 8739
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact: